8 kwietnia 2014

Piosenka: "An asshole"

"An asshole"

No capo                         
 C                           G
1.  I saw that she was really sad.
    F                         C
I thought: happend something bad.
  C                             G
She was sitting next to the tree,
    F                               C  G
Was scared when looked at me.
d                      F
She looked as if wanted to cry.
C
I asked "what happened?"
  F                      C   G
She said that you lied her.

Ref. 
C     G
And you are
a   F
An asshole!

You are
A stupid fool!

C             G
Have you a few heart,
C           F
even it's black and dark?
C               G
I think you can say "no"
C              G
Because you are... [x2]
A fucking fool. G

2. What did you feel when you kept  C G
her and you hurt and hit?  F C
You can't call "a man" yourself.  C  G
Just "an asshole". Go to the hell!! F  C G
d                      F
She looked as if wanted to cry.
C
I asked "what happened?"
  F                      C   G
She said that you lied her.

Ref. And you are...




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz